Heart to Heart Contest
Enter your unpublished manuscript in the SFA-RWA's annual contest and win the chance to get your work in front of top agents and editors.
Congrats to the 2019 Finalists and Winners!
Finalist for the YA Category
1. The Keystone by Wendy Goodman
2. 2020 Vision by Wendy Bunnell
Finalist for the Historical Category
1. A Rebel and Her Rogue by Susan Varno
2. Pride and Perfection by Cathy Leming
3. Buttercup in Winter by Mary-Teresa Heath
Finalists for the Romantic Suspense Category
1. Hardwired by Reva Taylor
2. Lethal Lies by Vicki Briner
3. The Cottage on Palm Court by Stephanie A. Edwards
Finalist for the Contemporary Category
1. Incomparable by Sera Taíno
2. Just Tell Me by Michael Butler
3. First Came A Tremble by Charlsie Estess
Finalist for the Speculative Romance Category
1.The Plant Hunter by Kathleen Huffman
2. Praetorian Rising by Lisa M. Knight
3. Some Strangeness Joanne White
Send us your amazing first fifteen pages! No need to set the stage or give us a synopsis--let your characters do the talking. We can't wait to read your work! (Limit: 4000 words.)
Experienced, trained PRO and PAN authors provide detailed score sheets and feedback in twenty areas.
Final Round Judges listed for each category. More will be added as they are confirmed.
Get your story in the hands of acquiring editors and agents.
September 3, 2019 9 PM (Pacific) – Deadline for submissions
October 1, 2019 – First-Round Finalists Notification
November 4, 2019 – Final Round Winners Announced